On this website we use technology to collect necessary information to improve the users experience online.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Any change in this policy shall take effect on the date of publication on the Site.
- DATA CONTROLLER:
Assisi Salumi S.R.L.
Via A. Canini, 10 – Torchiagina di Assisi – 06081 – Perugia
Tel. 075.8039639 – Fax. 075.8039560EM: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then transmitted to the same websites the next time they visit.
Cookies, which are usually present in users’ browsers in very large numbers and sometimes with characteristics of wide temporal persistence, are used for different purposes, such as : performing computer authentication, session monitoring, storing information of specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, storing language and other browsing preferences.
While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on their terminal which are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements (such as, e.g. images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present which reside on the site they are visiting .
We would like to inform you that you can authorise, restrict or block cookies through the settings of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox), however, if you set your device to reject technical cookies, some services on the Site may not be displayed correctly or may not function optimally.
In this section you will find information on how to deactivate cookies in your browser.
If your browser is not listed below, please consult your browser’s instructions on cookie management.
- MANAGEMENTOF COOKIES:
The Data Controller informs you that you can prevent the installation of any type of cookie via your browser settings or from the initial banner when you open www.assisisalumi.it.
However, if you choose to delete or refuse all session and security cookies, the Data Controller will not be able, for technical, security and/or fraud prevention reasons, to provide the services on the website.
Please note that you can always delete the cookies installed on your device via your browser settings.
To find out how to prevent the installation of cookies or delete cookies already on your device, the Data Controller invites you to view the following instructions depending on the browser you are using.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and at the bottom click on Advanced.
- Click on Settings in the ‘Privacy and security’ section.
- Click on Cookies.
- From here you can:
- Enable cookies: activate the option next to “Blocked”.
- Deactivate cookies: deactivate the option Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
For more information visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation.
- Select the Options menu
- Select the Privacy and Security panel
- Scroll to the History section
- Under History settings: select Use custom settings
- To enable cookies, tick the Accept cookies from websites item; to disable cookies, untick the item.
For more information visit https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, under Settings select Advanced and choose whether you want to allow, block or be prompted for proprietary or third-party cookies.
For more information visit
- Run the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
For more information visit
Safari iOS ( mobile devices)
To choose whether Safari blocks cookies, select Settings > Safari > Block all cookies.
For more information visit https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Run the Opera browser
- Click on Preferences, then Advanced and finally Cookie.
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you are visiting: third-party cookies and cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.
For more informatio visit
For more information on how to manage or disable third-party cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
4.1. Types of cookies active on the site:
|Performance||The Site and its web pages are built using common Internet platforms that have built-in cookies to address compatibility issues (e.g., to identify browser type) and to improve performance (e.g., faster loading of content).||
Deleted when the browser is closed
|Site Preferences||Our cookies may also store your preferences on the Site (e.g. language) or aim to improve your experience (e.g. by personalising a message or content).||
Deleted when the browser is closed
|Analytics||We use third party analytics tools to help us understand how users/visitors use our Site. This allows us to improve the quality and content. For more details on our use of Google Analytics, please see the relevant section.||Persistent, but will be deleted automatically after 24 months if you no longer visit www.assisisalumi.it.|
4.2. List of Web Services:
|Type of Service||Description|
|Social Media buttons and Widgets||Linkedin button and widget|
|Social Media buttons and widgets||Facebook Like button and widget|
|Remarketing, behavioural advertising (Behavioral Marketing)||Facebook Remarketing|
|Statistics, Performance||Google Analytics with anonymous IP|
- What rights do you have as a data subject?:
In relation to the processing operations described in this Information Notice, as a data subject you may, as provided for by European Regulation 679/2016, exercise the rights stipulated in Articles 15 to 21 and, in particular:
- Right of access – Article 15 GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data, including a copy thereof.
- Right of rectification – Article 16 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Right to processing restriction – Article 18 GDPR: right to obtain restriction of processing when:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead that its use be restricted;
- the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, during the period pending verification of whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability – Article 20 GDPR: the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another controller without hindrance, where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. In addition, the right to have your personal data transmitted directly by the Data Controller to another controller where this is technically feasible
- Right to object – Article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the lawful condition of legitimate interest or performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, including profiling, unless there are legitimate grounds for the Data Controller to continue the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; may object at any time to the processing if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing;
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised, with regard to the Data Controller, by contacting the references indicated above.
The exercise of your rights as a data subject is free of charge pursuant to Article 12 GDPR. However, in the event of requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, including due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred in handling your request, or deny you satisfaction of your request.
Right to Complain: At any time, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, www.garanteprivacy.it.
Right of Revocation: The data subject has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before withdrawal.
Information Updated on 15-04-2021